- Employer: Bridgerpay
BridgerPay is a payment operations platform that allows businesses to connect any payment provider to a dynamic checkout that can be customized to every customer. BridgerPay works with any website, on any platform, and is a solution for businesses of every size. Our mission is to eliminate the troubles related to online payments, allowing businesses to focus on what they do, increase revenue, and shrink costs. We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our team in Limassol, Cyprus offices. You will join a collaborative working environment where “out of the box” thinking and agility are very important. You will join the R&D team where you will be offered the mentorship and resources you need.
– Analyze test logs, debug failures and create bug reports
– Perform testing for new features for all manual activities
– Perform integration tests of Payment Service Providers
– Efficiently execute test cases across all areas of our products (function, PSPs integration, performance, etc.)
– Run tests on the core software, while monitoring previous issues and ensuring that issues will not resurface or disregarded.
– Oversee continuous improvement of various projects.
– Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution.
– Plan and prioritize the testing tickets for each project on everyday basis
We are looking for someone who:
– 2+ years of experience working as a QA Engineer
– Experience with manual Testings
– Experience with automated Testings
– Strong knowledge of QA tools and methodologies
– Has a B.S. in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience it’s a plus
-Good understanding of the full software development life cycle
– Working experience in an Agile/Scrum development process
What we offer:
-Employees Share Option Plan (ESOP)
– Excellent remuneration package based on experience
– Modern and neat office in Limassol Centre with coffee and a fully stocked fridge
– Lavish breakfast served every morning
– We have a Playstation as well 😁
– Strong and helpful engineering team who will help you anytime
– Friendly atmosphere
– Casual dress-code
– Regular team events and outings
– Medical Insurance
– Your birthday off!