- Employer: Emerald Zebra
- Qualification: Bachelor
- Career Level: Experienced ( 3 years + )
We are passionate for technology and innovation and we do it through teamwork, transparency and respect for our people and our customers!
We are interested in meeting professionals who share the same passion as we do and wish to be part of a truly great team of technologists. We offer amazing career opportunities that enable you to learn and further develop your skills while building a state-of the-art, Microservices based, multi-tenant SaaS platform, running on the Cloud!
We are expanding and we are currently looking for a UX/UI Designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX/UI designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the products’ vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas.
- BSc in Design, BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Visual Arts, or a similar discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of UX/UI design experience, proven by a strong portfolio. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Expertise in standard UX/UI software such as Figma, Sketch and the like is a must.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX/UI design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability, and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions clearly and effectively to teams and clients.
- Fluency in English language is required. Knowledge of German language will be considered as a plus.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
The successful candidate will become a member of a high-caliber multinational team of technologists and an established Company that is growing fast.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, including a Company covered health insurance, Provident Fund, gym membership, flexible working conditions and other benefits.
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
To find our more or to apply, please forward your CV to Terri Neofitou, email: email@example.com