- Employer: Golden Careers
Our client is one of the leading ship management companies globally today. They manage a diverse fleet of vessels via a worldwide network of fully owned subsidiary offices, coordinated from their headquarters in Limassol, Cyprus. Currently, they are looking for a Travel Assistant to join their team.
Reference #: GC004330
- Processing air travel booking requests in due time, cost efficient and on a convenient routing
- Report directly to the Travel Manager, who will then approve a suitable backup arrangement for periods of absence
- Handling all Travel Section administration work as instructed by the Travel Manager
- Must be a graduate of a high school or college education.
- Have a good command of the English language.
- Must be conversant with IATA regulations regarding ticketing.
- Have the knowledge and ability to create convenient routing by using the “Worldwide Airline Guide.”
- Have working knowledge of computers.
- Have good knowledge of email, telex, and fax communications.