- Employer: Uniteam Recruitment
On behalf of our Client, a leading shipowner, and ship management company, we are looking for a Training Administrator for their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the maintenance of crew training records in company training systems.
- Coordinates the use and distribution of training materials in the company’s offices worldwide.
- Corresponds with vessels and group offices, on crew training matters.
- Coordinates forward planning of trainers as instructed by manager.
- Controls of trainers work and leave days.
- Assists in preparation of training budgets.
- Enters data of all training related expenses in company accounting software.
- Assists with other activities that arise out of seafarers training program.
- Relevant degree.
- Previous experience in shipping or training or HR would be preferred.
- Fluent in English language.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft package.
- Ability to multitask & work under pressure.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- 13th salary.
- Provident Fund.
- Private health insurance.
- Continuous personal development and training opportunities.
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.