- Employer: Equiti Group
Equiti group are hiring Trade Support/API Client Onboarding in our global operation pillar – TOC (Trading Operations Centre) located in our office in Limassol.
This is an established position, and its primary objective is to technically onboard new entities, systems, products, providers, clients, and platforms as well as offboarding them.
You will assist with the creation of global structures while ensuring the highest levels of efficiency is applied to every setup created while following the processes and procedures in place.
• Platform’s onboarding
• Structuring and onboarding new entities and WL’s
• Structuring and onboarding new offers
• Clients Onboarding and offboarding
• Providers and LPs Onboarding and offboarding
• Products Onboarding and offboarding
• Maintain documentation and records for all onboarded and offboarded Setups.
• Cooperate with other departments to ensure the smoothness of the trading flow.
• Work with other teams and develop policies, procedures, and documentation for each process.
• Handling tickets and requests in timely manner considering the business sensitivity and urgency.
Required Knowledge, Qualifications and Experiences:
• At least 1-2 year of experience in a busy tech/application support
• Knowledge of the FX and CFD industry
• Knowledge of Bridge Providers/FIX Engine, PXM, OneZero, etc
• Trading Platform/Admin/Manager Experience: MT4, MT5
• Medium/Advanced level skills on MS office
• Medium/Advanced FIX API and FIX protocol knowledge
• Data base/SQL query/scripting experience is a plus
• Equities/Options and crypto knowledge is a plus
Skills and Competencies:
• Quick learner and eager to grow professionally
• Good business understanding of trading, liquidity, aggregation, execution etc.
• Excellent analytical skillsets
• Logical and structural thinking
• Great team player with ability to work unsupervised
• Ability to multitask
• Comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment