- Employer: HR Innovate
Are you excited by the opportunity of being part of one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies?
Our client, Locum’s Nest, a health-tech social impact company and one of the most flexible companies to work for in 2022, is looking for a highly-skilled Tech Support Agent to join the team. Locum’s Nest operates a London-based product suite that includes mobile and web applications with the core engineering team based in Cyprus.
The successful candidate thrives on new challenges, demonstrates excellent judgment in prioritizing tasks, and is a multitasker who passionately wants to contribute to the operations team and support that are provided to customers.
- Support web and app-based products and services using help desk software as well as telephone and email support
- Interacting with clients/candidates and troubleshooting problems to provide a high level of customer satisfaction efficiently
- Liaising with the engineering team to resolve any technical issues that might arise
- Identifying/Analysing common support themes and areas for future improvements
- Working as part of the Operations Team, helping to assist on new organization and collaborative launches
- Experience in a customer support role ideally for software solution company
- Task-driven and autonomous
- Excellent communication and English language skills – both verbal and written
- Excellent networking and client support skills
- Hard worker, self-motivated and independent
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Experience in the healthcare space will be considered a plus
- Competitive compensation package
- Provident Fund and private health insurance
- Personal wellness budget allowance
- Flexible working environment with home working arrangements and state-of-the-art office
- Annual company all-expenses-paid trip
- 25 days paid annual leave with the option to carry over unused days to the following year
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.