- Employer: PWC Cyprus
An international organisation, operating in the provision of professional services.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and creative professional to manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle of the organisation, in close collaboration with various hiring managers. The successful candidate will form part of the organisation’s strategic and dynamic Talent Acquisition team.
Main responsibilities include:
- Be involved in strategic recruitment activities and talent acquisition projects
- Engage with the business to understand its needs, and create compelling job adverts
- Source candidates via multiple channels
- Review CVs and conduct candidate telephone screening
- Attend competency based interviews along with Hiring Managers, providing feedback on candidates’ performance
- Manage applicants through the interview and selection process
- Manage the offer and onboarding process
- Design and implement recruiting marketing activities including social media content writing
- Keep abreast with current technological trends and suggest ways of introducing those into the various stages of the organisation’s recruitment process
Profile of the ideal candidate
- University degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Occupational Psychology, Management, or in a related field
- Around 3-6 years of proven experience in the delivery of recruitment services
- Highly motivated individual who can work in a fast paced dynamic environment, with an ability to take initiative, solve problems and deliver results
- Passionate about creating an excellent candidate experience
- Commercial understanding coupled with a strong technology orientation
- Curious and innovative mindset easily adaptable to new challenges
- Strong organisational skills
- Confident, articulate and able to communicate in a clear and effective manner
- Fluent in Greek and English.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience. Benefits include a13th salary, provident fund, life insurance, optional medical insurance, Friday afternoons off, smart casual dress code and flexible work schemes.