At Simplex, you will be member of a young, modern and diverse team and you will be given the opportunity to work in a high learning, high performance and results oriented culture.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, challenging and innovative yet friendly and supportive environment with excellent potential for growth.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Provide local and remote support to end-users to effectively keep track, resolve and escalate issues.
- Manage, monitor, maintain and support IT infrastructure and applications.
- Analyze logs and use the company’s monitoring and alerting systems to identify, troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Apply updates to operating systems, applications and equipment software/firmware, ensuring optimal security, availability and reliability
- Deploy/install various IT systems and infrastructure.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- University/college degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant subject
- At least 1 year working experience in a similar position
- Previous experience working with Microsoft on-premises and cloud technologies such as Windows Server (Active Directory, GPOs, DHCP, WSUS), Office 365, etc.
- Previous experience working with VMWare virtualization technologies including ESXi, vCenter and ideally, VDI as well as Veeam availability and monitoring solutions.
- Prior experience working with Cisco network and security products (routers, switches, firewalls) and technologies and good knowledge of involved protocols.
- Experience/knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications solutions will be considered an advantage
- Previous experience with NetApp and HPE storage products/solutions and Kaspersky security solutions will be considered an advantage
- Active certifications in any of the required technology areas will be considered as an advantage
Personal characteristics and other skills required
- Good interpersonal and communicational skills in English, both verbal and writing
- Hard and efficient worker, able to deliver under pressure in a multitasking and fast-paced environment without compromise on timelines, quality of work and service levels
- Dependability and commitment
- Team spirit
- Self-initiative, self-motivation, self-discipline with excellent time and task management skills
- Strong analytical thinking and excellent problem solving capabilities.
- Adaptability and ability to learn quickly
An attractive and competitive remuneration package as well as excellent prospects for growth will be offered to the successful candidate.
Career Level / Επίπεδο καριέραςEntry Level
Experience / Εμπειρία1 year
Annual Salary / Ετήσιος μισθόςNot Available