Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Employer: Staff Matters
Our client, a CySEC regulated Forex Company in Limassol, is looking to recruit a Spanish Speaking Call Monitoring Officer. In this role you will have the capacity to get things done through persuasion, collaboration, and effective communication, able to work independently, with minimal supervision. Training will be provided.
- Dealing with client complaints and legal matters related to Compliance
- Monitoring recorded calls on a daily basis
- Prepare call monitoring reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly)
- Quality assurance performance: assess and evaluate the Conversion and Retention Officers’ work
- Reviewing, approving and monitoring marketing communication, materials and publications in Spanish
- Providing the assistance to the Head of Compliance with preparing the training and educating material for Spanish speaking staff of the Company to improve client communication practices
- Fluency in Spanish and English –both verbal and written.
- Any additional language will be considered as an advantage.
- Great listener with attention to detail
- Critical thinker
- Previous work experience in a call monitoring/Compliance role is desirable, but not mandatory as the continuous education training and mentoring will be provided by the Company
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced team environment
- Proficiency in MS Office
9am –6pm, Monday to Friday
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) to email@example.com and include the reference: Spanish-speaking Call Monitoring Officer – VAC-C379. We look forward to hearing from you!