- Employer: StaffMatters Recruitment
We are looking for an experienced Senior Technical Documentation Writer to help create and build out a modern documentation and user assistance infrastructure.
You will be a core part of the product team working closely with engineering, product support and marketing as well as consumers to prepare technical and end user documentation for our software.
- Oversee team collaboration with Development, QA, Product Management, and other groups to plan, research, write and revise online documentation – including general overviews, tutorials, installation/configuration instructions, training materials, release notes and API documentation.
- Build and maintain internal and client facing documentation, such as online videos, demos, guided tours, and other educational techniques
- Review and edit software documentation for accuracy and consistency in tone.
- Outstanding command of written English, in terms both of communication and grammar.
- Professional experience in writing client-facing software documentation with a customer-focused attitude and desire to interface directly with end-user clients.
- Strong project management, communication, and cross-group collaboration capabilities.
- Ability to understand new APIs, learn how they work, and document them in concise, easy-to-follow
- Experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation process
- You have experience working in developer support/developer relations.
- You have experience with video production or editing.
- SaaS experience is preferred
- You have Java or C# experience.
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) to email@example.com and include the reference: Senior Technical Documentation Writer – VAC-C428. We look forward to hearing from you!