SPGM Limited, a company providing audit, tax, consulting and accounting services is looking to hire a Senior Auditor for its offices in Nicosia.
The individual will be joining a team of auditors servicing a clientele base of both international and local companies. The successful candidate will be working either as part of a team for larger projects or independently for smaller ones. Amongst other duties, the individual will be reviewing financial information and preparing audited financial statements of the client companies in line with IFRS as well as preparing their tax returns.
Qualifications and Personal Characteristics
- 3+ years of experience in the field of audit
- ACCA or ICAEW qualification or in the process of completing the ACCA/ICAEW qualification
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Team-working skills
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking
- Achieve budget and other performance objectives
- Maintain the highest technical and professional standard
- Deliver results, meet client expectations and provide advisory services as required
- Good IT skills and very good knowledge of CaseWare Working Papers will be considered an advantage.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive remuneration package including 13th salary and, after the six-month probation period, the employee shall participate in the Provident Fund Scheme.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Career Level / Επίπεδο καριέραςSenior Level