On behalf of our client, a Dental and Implant Center, we are looking for a Receptionist to be based at their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Welcomes patients by greeting and directing them appropriately
· Manages the clinic’s phone calls and appointments for both doctors
· Keeps up-to-date calendars and schedules appointments accordingly
· Schedules/reschedules or cancels appointments as needed
· Updates patient records and documents recent treatments and procedures
· Schedules follow-up appointments and provides telephonic reminders to patients
· Performs general office duties, such as answering telephones, filing, and faxing.
· Coordinates patients flow, keeping patients informed of expected wait times as necessary
· Ensures reception area is maintained and professional in appearance
· Any other task that might be requested by the Dentists
· A Diploma or University Degree will be considered an advantage
· Excellent command of Greek and English language
· Proven experience working in a dental office will be considered an advantage
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Strong communication & interpersonal skills
· Exceptional organizational & customer service skills
· Excellent ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
· Professional attitude and appearance
- Attractive remuneration package
- Pleasant work environment
- 13th salaries
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.