- Employer: Uniteam
On behalf of our Client, a leading maritime satellite communications and technologies provider, we are looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer to be based at their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works closely with the sales team to prepare suggestions and presentations specifically addressing customer needs and ensures the solution design is aligned with business requirements.
- Records and clearly documents customer requirements.
- Proposes the technical solution according to customer requirements, evaluates the degree of customer satisfaction and proposes solutions for maximum value for both customer and business.
- Ensures to document and report to the Technology teams any necessary changes required to our solutions and products following feedback from the customers to meet their requirements and/or market needs.
- Actively supports customers with technical issues that may arise by implementing the chosen solution. Troubleshoots and conducts root cause analysis. Identifies and provides timely solutions wherever possible.
- Ensures the contribution of all interested parties on behalf of the client. Adapts the proposed solutions as necessary to ensure appropriate support.
- Provides guidance and professional development to team members or other departments to enhance their knowledge of the Company’s products, know-how and technical sales skills.
- Indirectly seeks to further develop sales opportunities for the Company. Works with the sales team to ensure effective coverage and monitoring of these opportunities.
- Monitors customer support for proposed technical solutions during the sales process and notifies relevant individuals or groups of potential risks and the risk of unsuccessful completion of the agreement.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of the services and products offered and suggests improvements or changes based on market needs and/or comments of existing and potential customers.
- Reproduces, when possible, and registers software functionality issues. Works with the software rebuilding department prioritizing customer requirements to resolve the issue in the next release.
- Delivers all the necessary technical information to the various departments of the company once a sale has been completed or a contract has been signed.
- Continuously communicates with customers. Properly manages expectations to avoid escalations.
- Supports relevant customer service teams with technical solutions to new project/contract implementations.
- Helps the Sales team and other groups such as marketing with technical queries as required.
- Describes the core content for technical manuals, instruction manuals for users and administrators for the services and products provided by the company.
- Maintains good communication and cooperates well with other departments.
- University Degree in Computer Engineering, IT, or related disciplines and/or adequate experience in a similar position.
- Experience in the Maritime industry will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language.
- Good Networking experience and knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A competitive remuneration package
- 13 salaries
- Medical insurance scheme
- Continuous professional development and training opportunities
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.