- Employer: Pafilia
Pafilia Property Developers Ltd is looking to recruit an HR Administrator to join a dynamic and passionate team for 8 months.
The successful candidate will administer day to day HR tasks and provide support to the HR Team.
Location: Main Office, Paphos
• Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
• Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources Team
• Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
• Process documentation and prepare reports relating to staff activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
• Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc)
• Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
• Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
• Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or any other related field
• Post graduate degree in HR Management will be considered an advantage
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Good spoken local language
• PC knowledge with emphasis on Microsoft Office
• Good interpersonal communication skills, hardworking, organization skills, speed, responsive, ambitious, planning oriented
• Attentive to detail
• Quick to learn
• Conscientious, polite and confidential
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.