Join FxPro: an international fintech company for talented professionals. We are always on the lookout for individuals who can perform and excel in a dynamic and innovative working environment. We view each and every one of our employees as an indispensable part of the team. Join our growing international team with offices in Limassol, London, Monaco, Nassau & Dubai with 200+ FxPro employees of 22 nationalities.
As a Network and Security Engineer, you will be a part of our rapidly growing IT department and join the IT Operations team. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to monitoring infrastructure, maintaining network performance, and responding to incidents.
- Install and configure network and security equipment (Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Wireless AP and other network security solutions).
- Monitor infrastructure to improve performance and ensure availability.
- Perform routine maintenance and install software updates/patches accordingly.
- Maintain telephony and other communication solutions.
- Maintain Domain registrations, public DNS and cloud WAF solutions.
- Ensure remote and on-premise user access is protected according to company policies and procedures.
- Respond to incidents and work closely with other teams to provide end to end resolution.
- Review and maintain any network technical documentations.
- Be able to respond around the clock to high severity incidents.
- Perform any other activity assigned occasionally.
We are looking for:
- University Degree in Computer Science or other IT related field.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good understanding of network protocols (IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, LACP, DMVPN, etc.)
- CCNA/CCNP or any other similar industry certification is considered as an advantage.
- Excellent compensation package including 13th salary;
- Hybrid work schedule;
- Relocation package for you and your family (tickets, visas, work permit, hotel & transfer for the first months, etc.);
- PC on Linux or iMac, one, two or more displays? You choose!
- Medical and life insurance, provident fund, in-house gym with a personal trainer; courses and conferences, Company discount card for various products & services, and many more;
- Free daily catering, snacks and beverages;
- Career growth and professional development