- Employer: Equiti Group
Equiti group are hiring MT4/5 Platform Administrator in our global support pillar TOC (Trading Operations Centre) located in our office in Limassol.
This is an established position, and its primary objective is to ensure smooth trading platforms operations, support to our team and other departments, and participate in supporting of different projects.
You will assist with the implementation of global incentives whilst ensuring the highest levels of efficiency is applied to trading platforms configuration/maintenance while following the processes and procedures in place.
• General MT4 and MT5 configurations
• Monitor the platforms health and resources to ensure stability and expected performance.
• Analyze platforms performance, troubleshooting and perform/coordinate any required changes for trading infrastructure (VMs, architecture, applications).
• Integration, testing, and support MQ native, third party and inhouse: tools, software, plugins
• Access management for all platforms
• Design and implement failover procedures and automated backups for trading platforms and FIX engines.
• Manage and maintain MT server stability, security and optimization
• Generate reports that can assist the management of company
• Work closely with IT departments
• Contributes to a positive and dynamic working environment
• Propose changes and new technologies based on market trends
Required Knowledge, Qualifications and Experiences:
• Good understanding of MT4/MT5 core structure and components: MT4’s (DC, failover, and Main) and MT5’s ( Access Server, Backup, History server, Main Servers, Trade Servers)
• Good understanding of XC/OZ core structure and components (Optional)
• Good knowledge on the monitoring tools like Corner Bowl, Zabbix, Grafana
• Solid knowledge of database technology, design physical and logical DB models, including writing complex SQL queries, triggers, stored procedures and functions
• Windows Powershell or MSDOS command line knowledge is a plus
• Knowledge of any programming language (C, C++, Java is a plus) (optional)
• Basic Networking and Windows Server administration knowledge
Skills and Competencies:
• Quick learner and eager to grow professionally
• Diagnose technical problems such as delays, malfunctions, and errors to determine the true cause of the problem and provide a (workable/reasonable/optimal) solution in a reasonable timeframe
• Orally explain or present (technical) information to a wide variety of technical and non-technical individuals and/or groups in a clear, accurate and understandable manner
• Good business understanding of trading, liquidity, aggregation, execution etc.
• Excellent analytical skillsets
• Logical and structural thinking
• Great team player with ability to work unsupervised
• Ability to multitask
• Comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment