- Employer: Pafilia
Minthis is seeking to recruit passionate, enthusiastic, and attentive to detail Spa Attendants to join our growing team of people. The Spa Attendants will prepare treatment rooms, assist with massages and therapeutic treatments, ensure availability and procurement of spa supplies and assisting with spa equipment maintenance.
Location: Minthis, Paphos
• Greet clients, inquire into their appointment status, and relay information to the Spa Therapist
• Oversee the cleanliness and sanitization of the premises and ensure that any wasted material is properly disposed of
• Spa Attendant will be responsible for cleanliness and set up area the Pool area and be the lifeguard.
• Deal with membership inquiries, promote membership sales and take and administer bookings
• Assist Spa Receptionists in handling telephones during busy hours and providing information over the telephone and in person
• Provide spa tours to new or prospective clients and make them aware of the services and facilities offered
• Replenish supplies required for treatments on a regular basis
• Coordinate efforts to ensure timely and accurate delivery of supplies and equipment
• Distribute linen such as fresh sheets and towels in treatment rooms and assist in laundry duties such as washing and drying towels and aprons
• Sanitize bathrooms, grooming rooms, and wet areas as per the Company’s standards
• Instruct clients on where they can change their clothes and assign lockers to them
• Experience working in a spa preferred
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Time management abilities
• Demonstrated sales and customer service skills
• Cleanliness and hygiene standards
A remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.