- Employer: Pafilia
Minthis is seeking to recruit a passionate, enthusiastic and highly-motivated professional to join our highly growing team of people at Minthis. The Sales Manager will be responsible to develop and set revenue sales strategies for the Resort to ensure plans are implemented, results are monitored and sales goals are achieved.
Location: Minthis, Paphos
• To develop and set revenue sales strategies for the hotel to ensure plans are implemented, results are monitored and sales goals are achieved.
• To sell Hotel Suites and Villas (rent) if required, Banqueting, Food & Beverage, SPA and Golf through direct client contacts.
• To oversee day to day Sales efforts of Sales Department with specific responsibilities for directing sales, training, and implementing action plans set forth in the Marketing Plan.
• To monitor sales production and adjust sales activities, account coverage and sales priorities as necessary to achieve plan goals.
• To plan, establish goals, and administer the Sales Offices function to deliver qualified leads and service existing accounts.
• To develop active communication and close rapport with local authorities such as Ministry of Tourism, Associations, Airlines, Pafilia Group and other sources of sales information and support as well as Agents and Tour Operators.
• To develop annual sales department budget and execute the sales programs and activities within it.
• To be actively involved in the execution of the Marketing plans.
• To produce new and repeat business by maintaining contacts with Tour Operators, Travel Agencies, DMCs, airlines, commercial partners etc. Activities include sales calls, entertainment – Fam Trips, trade shows etc.
• Participate & represent the Resort in Tourist Exhibitions worldwide
• Analyse local and overseas markets trends for potential clients and business associates, assess competitors’ activities for new business leads, arranges site visits to initiate new sales.
• Strong knowledge of OTAs (Online Travel Associations) and booking engines.
• Design and advertise special offers and packages to increase sales
• Develop and implement local marketing channels including social media channels
• Work closely with Resort General Manager & Revenue Manager to prepare the pricing policies of the Resort.
• In conjunction with the Revenue/Reservation Manager & Resort General Manager maximize rooms’ inventory and catering space, identify opportunities for focused sales programs and activities.
• To be able to prepare Business / Strategic / Crisis Action Plans, Sales Plan related to the Resort business development
• To be able to Report on daily, weekly and monthly basis on the business trend and achievements
• Help prepare the departmental budget and financial plans including the hotel marketing plan
• Create and implement sales plans that drive measurable incremental occupancy, increase average rates, increase volume, food and beverage and banquet sales
• Produce monthly reports and sales forecasts to analyse current/potential market and sales trends, coordinate activities to increase revenue and market share and monitor performance to ensure actual sales meet or exceed established revenue plan
• Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and outside contacts in order to produce group and/or convention business, to include room sales, food & beverage sales, and catering/banquet services
• Identify improvements to marketing activities and overall hotel sales performance and work closely with other departments
• University Degree in Business, Marketing or other related field
• At least 4 years of relevant work experience
• Fluency in English and Greek language both written and oral. Russian will be an advantage
• Excellent Computer Skills, MS Office, Internet and Outlook Express
• A pleasant personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.