- Employer: StaffMatters
Our client is a privately owned Marketing company based in Limassol looking to onboard a Market Analyst.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Remain fully informed about the economic conditions on a macroeconomic and a company level;
- Ability to study and analyze periodical and/or annual economic data and financial statements to assess the development of an economy as well as the performance and the position of an individual company;
- Provide training and support to all the departments focusing on the Technical Analysis of the financial markets;
- Provide training and market insights to VIP clients via various communication channels;
- Present trading strategies via seminars and webinars;
- Create the technical analysis that will be posted daily on the company’s website;
- Carry out any further duties assigned by the line manager.
- University Degree in Economics/Finance or equivalent field;
- Proven previous experience in the same or similar field for at least 1 year minimum
- Previous experience within the FX industry will be considered as an advantage;
- Ability to perform on fundamental and technical analysis of a financial trading instrument;
- High level of understanding and general knowledge in crypto and blockchain
- Business fluency in the English language both verbal and written;
- Good presentation skills are required;
- Clear, concise, accurate and engaging writing style;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Self-driven and organized;
- Ability to work under pressure and independently or within a team;
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Salary is between 1500-1800 based on experience.
- Additional benefits are 21 days of annual leave per year and sick leave as normal.
- Bank holidays we are not working.
- Working Hours should not exceed 45 hours per week.
- Flexible hours within the time frame of 5:00 am – 7:00 pm according to the shifts that will be decided for each position.
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the reference: Market Analyst – VAC-C451. We look forward to hearing from you!