- Employer: Pafilia
Blue Orange Property Management Services Ltd is seeking to recruit a Junior Mechanical Engineer to join a highly active and passionate team.
The successful candidate will assist in the efficient running of the department (technician’s, electricians, painters, and pool attendants). In addition, will support the Chief Engineer in the administrative and office related tasks.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Assist the Chief Engineer with the preparation of the monthly maintenance programme and delegate appropriate tasks to the Repair and Maintenance team.
• Assist in supervising and managing the maintenance operations of all company’s Projects exceeding the clients’ expectations.
• Evaluate and conduct work inspections related to the maintenance and technical department.
• Assist with the engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Assist in resolving engineering problems by collecting and analysing relevant information, researching, adapting, and modifying engineering techniques.
• Monitor and support the work of subcontractors intending to deliver the highest possible workmanship within the project time frames.
• Take/Retain photos through all stages of major repairs.
• Work on-site with the repair, refurbishment, and maintenance team to ensure efficient functioning of the electromechanical equipment of the Company.
• Follow the company’s recording system (OSMS) to ensure that all maintenance issues are solved in an efficient and timely manner.
• Assist in the preparation of reports, presentations (timesheets, quotations)
• Ensure excellent business relationships with suppliers and Company associates.
• Implement & maintain procedures/administrative systems.
• Responsible for the orders of chemicals and other consumables for repair and maintenance.
• Responsible for the inventory items (stock taken).
• Provide timely and efficient assistance to the Chief Engineer and staff of the company.
• Relevant University degree in Engineering.
• Fluent in Greek and English language both written and oral.
• Excellent Computer Skills.
• Effective technical and creative skills.
• Problem-solving skills.
We offer an attractive remuneration and benefits package commensurate with knowledge and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.