- Employer: Uniteam Recruitment
On behalf of our Client, a global leader in online, dynamic verification of identity and financial transactions via regulated e-payment instrument authentication, we are looking for an Internal Lawyer to be based at their offices in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Drafts reviews and negotiates company’s commercial agreements;
- Prepares requested legal documents per the needs of other departments within the Company;
- Involves with the group’s corporate secretary work and monitors the maintenance of the corporate documents for the company in Cyprus as well as for other companies within the Group;
- Involves with the legal matters relating to the incorporation and upkeeps of the companies across the various jurisdictions of the Group’s operation.
- Reviews relevant regulatory and statutory changes across the EU, and if relevant, advise impact to business;
- Carries out any other legal work and tasks as required by the Head of Legal Department;
- Supports with general queries;
- University Degree in Law
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association
- Minimum 3-4 years previous in-house experience with a particular emphasis in the financial industry and/or on Commercial Law;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal;
- You will need to be hands-on in carrying out legal work;
- Excellent project management skills and ability to handle the large workload with competing priorities and deadlines;
- A thorough approach to work and attention to details
- Competitive Salary
- Private health insurance plan participation
- Performance Bonus, including a mix of cash and share-based scheme of company stock for outstanding performers
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.