- Career Level: Intermediate ( 1 - 3 years )
As an award-winning technology provider to the global financial industry, our client provides cutting edge aggregation software, ultra-low-latency connectivity, and institutional grade hosting.
We are searching for an in-house HR & Recruitment officer for this on site role in Limassol, Cyprus.
The successful candidate will be responsible setting up the in house recruitment processes and will eventually begin to build HR processes and admin procedures. First priority are the immediate Recruitment needs of the firm however.
- Responsible for coordinating employee contract and agreements
- Co-ordinating and liaising with local government offices and accounts for payroll as and when required
- Helping hiring managers devise job descriptions and publicizing them
- Managing the recruitment life cycle and influx of applications
- Managing interview processes and CV storage and management
- Reporting to senior management on hiring needs and market issues
- Managing benefits and equipment, company property etc given to employees
- Responsible to ensure legislative matters are appropriately managed and the company is compliant at all times with the Republic of Cyprus Employment law
- Issuing monthly reports to senior management
- Promote and encourage a strong, positive organizational culture by being present and visible to employees and hiring managers
- Compiling processes and protocols to brand the company as an employer of choice, for example employee manuals, appraisals etc.
- University degree in HR or related subject is preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in Recruitment and/or HR, preferably with experience of fintech or forex industries
- Fluency in English and Greek; other languages a plus
- Proven, excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven experience working with and for a multi-cultural organization
- IT friendly and literate
- Strong attention to detail and high degree of integrity and work ethic
- Solution focused, able to act as the HR and recruitment conduit for the management team and advise them on local matters
- Strong business acumen
- Commensurate salary
- Bonus structure
- Medical after 6 months’ probation
- Flexi start and finish to your day
HR Innovate is an equal opportunity Recruiting Agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. We are committed to protecting your personal data.