- Qualification: Certificate
- Career Level: Experienced ( 3 years + )
We are seeking a Head of Software Architecture for our client’s head quarters in Limassol, Cyprus or located remotely. The client is a leading provider of integrated payment solutions for global online industries. It is a one-stop-shop for integrating a simple, secure, and cost-effective payment option, dramatically increasing credit card acceptance rates by encapsulating 300+ payment providers worldwide.
- BSc in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Previous work experience as a Software Architect or similar role ideally in a dynamic & modern environment (a must).
- Team orientation and willingness to roll up sleeves to solve complex, dynamic challenges.
- Worked with agile scrum with the ability to articulate concrete results.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with different functional groups, developers, business owners, and senior business leaders + ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English.
- A self-driven person with great prioritization skills, that takes initiative and wants to impact.
- Strong relationships building skills; experience managing stakeholders and partners to drive cross-functional programs.
- Ability to provide architectural guidance and direction, strong judgment especially relevant in balancing long term strategic investments with near term business goals.
- A customer-oriented person with experience in working with international customers.
- Experience with modern API-oriented technologies and understanding of API communication mechanics, including the ability to define requirements for features that need to be implemented with underlying awareness to the backend.
- Experience with project management.
What we might consider as an advantage:
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with a track record for delivering results in fast-moving and demanding environments.
- Experience in software development or software engineering.
- Experience with Payment Gateway technology.
- Experience with Payment Service Provider integrations.
This is a full-time position providing competitive pay, flexible schedules and much more. Work from Cyprus or work anywhere remotely.
To apply or for more information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org