- Employer: Staff Matters
Our client is a FinTech company providing trading software and Apps to Brokers and financial institutions are currently looking to recruit an experienced Head of Sales (B2B) to head up their Business Development /Sales Department at their Limassol-based offices
Main responsibilities and oversight:
- Managing a Sales team to optimize full sales revenues
- Hiring and training of a professional sales team within the industry.
- Ensuring the Sales team are meeting their daily / weekly / monthly targets, in terms of sales
- Meeting monthly overall Sales team performance and maximizing goals / targets for the team
- Targeting prospective corporate / broker clients through research and personal contacts to onboard them and proceed to signing agreements with the company
- Sales Focus on a daily basis for all new Brokers/Clients/Partners for the benefit of the company.
- Actively promoting the Company’s Products to prospective corporate / broker clients
- Managing the relationship with existing clientele and ensuring Customer Satisfaction.
- Participating in networking events either in Cyprus or abroad
- Develop and execute the Broker program for building networks and locating new business
- To diligently follow the sales strategy, tactics, sales plans, and profit targets of the company.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Support existing Partnerships / agents and Introducers to understand their needs and objectives and provide technical support for all of our projects
- Develop networks of new agents, introducers and other professionals by whom clients may be referred to the company and maintain those relationships and provide technical support.
- Provide support in the input for the preparation of marketing material.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending events, exhibitions, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Handle any incoming queries and requests from new brokers / partners
- Ensure growth is achieved in terms of broker base for all main brands and products
- Manage a number of Broker Partner accounts ensuring that proper information is captured
- Ensure the best Partners/Broker deals are being offered and negotiated to the benefit of our Company.
- Collaborate with the internal teams to continuously improve overall marketing campaigns and offer the most competitive welcome offers to Brokers
- Travel to meet and develop relationships with both new and existing brokers/partners, whilst also attending conferences and various networking events
- University Graduate and/or higher level of Education
- Executive / Professional level willing to show their talents
- 3+ years’ experience in Corporate (B2B) Sales (MUST)
- Good knowledge and understanding of both Financial / Foreign Exchange products
- Proven track record of meeting sales targets and optimizing partner accounts
- Good communicator and ability to work towards monthly and quarterly targets
- Ability to build long lasting relationships with internal and external partners
- Team player, able to work with others and be able to communicate professionally.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge in another language is considered an advantage
Salary and benefits
- Basic salary from 42 000 Euros to 72 000 Euros gross annually plus commissions
- Company parking
- Added Leave Benefits
- Health & Dental Insurance
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the reference: Head of Sales (B2B) – VAC-C531. We look forward to hearing from you!