- Employer: Golden Careers
Our client is a CySEC regulated investment firm based in Limassol that delivers through its trading platform a wide range of trading instruments including Forex and CFDs for stocks, commodities and indices. They aim to improve the on-line trading experience by offering specialized consumer services, which will make users enjoy trading within a technologically advanced environment. They are currently looking for a Head of Compliance to join their team.
Reference #: GC004250
- Drafting, updating and conducting reviews of the Company policies, procedures and manuals;
- Working closely with the BoD on regulatory matters
- Preparing Annual reports and performing Compliance monitoring across all areas of the Company
- Contributing to the fulfillment of the monthly and ad-hoc regulatory obligations of the Company or at the group level;
- Following up with national and EU legal/regulatory developments.
- Guidance and support to business units on compliance/regulatory matters;
- Responding to client inquiries and handling client complaints;
- Following through to completion of any other compliance-related tasks assigned
- Liaising with other departments to ensure compliance standards are being met.
- BSc/MSc (or equivalent) in finance, law, business or a related field
- At least 2 years of experience in Compliance in an Investment Firm offering trading CFDs/Forex products.
- Holder of a CySEC Advanced Certificate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.