- Employer: STAFFMATTERS RECRUITMENT
Our client, a CySEC Regulated German Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire an English-speaking FX Business Development Manager in their offices in Limassol or Nicosia, Cyprus.
- Identify new business opportunities, initiate business development activities, develop and manage key client relationships among others.
- Manage and execute the business development strategy.
- Implement tactical plans to help meet and exceed organizational expectations.
- Maintain a strong development pipeline according to the Company’s strategy.
- Use existing relationships with clients to generate new business.
- Keep up-to-date with the financial markets on a daily basis.
- Follow the guidelines set by the compliance department with regards to processing client documentation according to Cysec requirements.
- Complete required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- A university degree in Finance/ Economics/ Banking/ Business Administration or related field.
- Previous experience in business development or sales within the financial sector for the Asian Market.
- Business fluency in the English language. A Second language will be considered an advantage.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close deals.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, expand and generate business.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Basic knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis.
- Competitive remuneration package based on candidate’s experience and skills.
- Discretionary performance-based bonus.
- Participation in the Company’s Group Medical Scheme.
- Participation in the Company’s Discount Scheme. Sponsorship on work related training and professional examinations.
- Internal Cafeteria for fresh snacks, lunch and beverages
- Flexible 8 hours + 1 hour lunch (8/930am – 5/630pm)
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) to email@example.com and include the reference: FX Business Development Manager (English) – VAC-C403. We look forward to hearing from you!