- Qualification: Certificate
- Career Level: Experienced ( 3 years + )
Our client is a leading global financial services company that provides quality financial advice and wealth management solutions to discerning international clients with 13 international offices in Europe, Asia, and Africa, all supported by over 450 personnel. All wealth managers in our client’s Cyprus location are trained and qualified to UK standards. Many hold qualifications from the UK’s Chartered Insurance Institute (CII), Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments (CISI), or the London Institute of Banking and Finance (LIBF). Our client holds the necessary CySEC licence and operates robust compliance processes.
The company is hiring a full-time Financial Investment Adviser for its Cyprus office (possible opportunity for hybrid working once trained)
Requirements & Qualifications
- Responsible for ensuring Investment advice is appropriate and meets regulatory requirements.
- Excellent communication skills
- UK Level 4 Qualified a great advantage
- CySEC advance qualified a great advantage or willing to obtain.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
To apply for this position, please press Apply below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org