Our client is a leading technology and services provider in the brokerage industry, with vast experience in all aspects of brokerage management. Since their foundation in 2007, they have constantly maintained their position at the cutting edge of the Fintech market. They are currently looking for an experienced Finance Officer. The successful candidate should have at least 2 years’ experience in the accounting department of a Cyprus Investment Firm.
- Reconciliation of clients deposits and withdrawals from financial institutions to platform and CRM
- Post into Priority accounting software the clients’ deposits and withdrawals and reconcile with financial institutions statements
- Reconciliation of excess clients’ funds to clients’ liability / equity
- Preparation of daily bank balances report
- Process in CRM the clients bank deposits only
- Processing and execution of clients’ withdrawals in CRM and financial institutions respectively
- Update the weekly expense payments report with expense invoices received from suppliers
- Post suppliers expense invoices in Priority accounting software
- Process urgent suppliers’ expense payments
- Closure of the month – banks and financial institutions monthly reconciliations, preparation of monthly bank balances report, calculation of the overall trading profit, banks and financial institutions fees, allocation of expenses between LCY and LFS, prepayments and accruals (this task has to be completed within 3 working days from the end of the month)
- Preparation of monthly profit reports in respect of 4 brokers according to agreements (performed twice a month – 1 week before the end of the month and at beginning of the month)
- Process monthly expense payments to suppliers
- Preparation of monthly payroll and process salary payments (12 employees)
- Preparation and submission of VAT Returns
- Provision of the financial data and involvement in the preparation of the quarterly CySec statistics report – in cooperation with the dealing department
- Provision of financial data and involvement in the calculation of the Capital Adequacy Report – in cooperation with the dealing department
- Close cooperation with the external and internal auditors for the provision of the requested financial data for the completion of the external and internal audits respectively
- Provision of the relevant financial data and involvement in the preparation of annual CySec reports
- Involvement in the completion of applications for new banks and credit card acquirers
Preparation and representation of chargeback reports in close cooperation with other departments
- Finance /accounting /economics degree.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the accounting department of a Cyprus Investment Firm.
- Partly qualified ACCA will be considered as an advantage.
- Fluency in English and Greek
- 9.00 a.m. – 18.00 p.m. with 1 hour lunchbreak