Our client is an online investment firm that operates under a large group of companies offering a variety of services. They are currently looking for an Executive assistant to join their team. The role is based from the Head Office in Cyprus. The successful incumbent will report directly to the CEO and will provide the CEO with executive, administrative, and development support. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO and the Company.
- Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings
- Communicates with the general staff on the CEO’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities
- Liaising with key stakeholders, senior leaders, Executives and other PA’s;
- Acting as first point of contact for CEO.
- A dynamic, well presented, ambitious, proactive and entrepreneurial PA with extensive previous experience (minimum 3 years)
- Highly organized, well presented and meticulous individual;
- Proven communication skills and the ability to foster strong relationships at all levels;
- Problem solving;
- Someone who is assertive, proactive, loyal, trustworthy, hardworking and can complete tasks to a high standard of professionalism;
- Must be flexible and be able to work around the needs of the CEO’s work routine.
- Technical proficiencies –MS Office
- Experience supporting a CEO or senior board member is advantageous;