- Employer: HARNEYS
- Qualification: Bachelor
- Career Level: Intermediate ( 1 - 3 years )
Are you interested in an exciting career been part of a young, dynamic team?
Harneys Fiduciary is seeking a Corporate Services Administrator to be a part of our Cyprus Fid team servicing Cyprus Companies.
If you are a self-driven, energetic individual with experience working in corporate secretarial and administration roles and able to deal with client requests, then this job is for you.
You will be part of a dynamic team of corporate services administration professionals at varying experience levels in Cyprus and across Harneys’ global teams.
You will work on a portfolio of Cyprus clients, ensuring high standards of quality and service delivery turnaround; executing and replying to verified instructions/enquiries from clients and internal sources and dealing with clients directly ensuring company policies are followed and quality / turnaround requirements are met.
- Assisting with executing and replying to verified instructions/enquiries from clients and internal sources, dealing with clients directly ensuring HF policies are followed and quality / turnaround requirements are met.
- Drafting of standard Board Minutes/Power of Attorneys, filing of changes with the Registrar of Companies
- Responsible for all Registrar of Companies filings (including annual returns), communication etc.
- Physical and electronic filing and safekeeping of all client files.
- Client communication with regards to document exchange, such as processing of corporate changes, KYC, administration matters etc.
- Preparation of incumbency certificates.
- Setting up billing files, raising invoices and monitoring for settlement of invoices before proceeding.
- Thorough use of Viewpoint i.e. setting up master files, entering data, issuing invoices, generating registers, issuing certificates etc.
- General administrative assistance.
- Relevant University studies
- Sound IT knowledge/Microsoft Office Package
- 2+ years Corporate Services experience with a Customer Service focus
- Experience with handling a high volume of companies within a Corporate Services Provider environment
- Basic understanding of Cyprus Companies Law and liaising with the Cyprus Registrar of Companies.
- Motivated and professional.
- Highly organised, and able to effectively juggle matters, ensuring each reaches its conclusion.
- Can work independently within a team structure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills sufficient to return detailed correspondence to clients.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook is essential
- Knowledge of ViewPoint would be considered an advantage
- Understanding of Cyprus AML and Compliance regulation would be considered an advantage.