- Employer: DataTorque
- Career Level: Experienced ( 3 years + )
We are opening a new office in Nicosia and looking for someone to coordinate office activities for our team. Your days will be varied and will include things like organising office supplies, IT support, invoicing etc.
You will be an extended arm of our NZ based business support team and they are really awesome!
You love to add value wherever you can, take pride in a job well done, and execute your work with a sense of energy and professionalism.
What we’re looking for:
- The previous administration, office support experience, at least 2-3 years ideally
- Experience with organising and facilitating team meetings and keeping minutes
- Friendly, professional and sociable team player who enjoys helping others
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- The flexibility to effectively handle a wide range of tasks
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Attention to detail
- The ability and willingness to learn and work to define processes
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to adapt quickly to new IT environments
- Exposure to supporting office IT Systems
- Be outcome and result-focused
- Be able to multi-task, and work independently and proactively
- Have initiative and be organised
Who are we?
DataTorque is an established technology company based in Wellington, New Zealand. Our team cares about each other, our clients, and our shared goals – we know that success is only possible by working together. We already have a few people working in Cyprus and different team members travel to Cyprus every 6-8 weeks, but we are looking forward to having more awesome colleagues in Nicosia.
We are big believers in celebrating success and giving recognition for effort, ingenuity and awesomeness in problem-solving, getting stuff done and supporting others. We aren’t afraid to roll up our sleeves. We work hard and are also pretty big on the importance of having fun, work and life balance.
If you’re interested, please get in touch – we’d love to meet you.
We can only consider applicants with legal rights to work in Cyprus.
Interviews will take place in Nicosia.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org