- Employer: StaffMatters
Our client is a Wholesale/Supplier based in Larnaca and they are currently looking to recruit a Bookkeeper to join the company. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing bookkeeping and accounting and should hold a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role.
Key Duties /Responsibilities:
- Handle accounting and bookkeeping
- Preparation and submission of VAT and VIES forms
- Perform reconciliations of control accounts, including bank, debtor and creditor accounts.
- To manage the payroll and petty cash services, including preparation submissions and payment of social insurances , wages and salary payments for all employees on a monthly basis.
- Overseeing the Physical inventory and report on margin by product and product category, validate the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end close. Prepare estimates of costs for unique products in order to establish prices of products and to forecast production.
- Creating, reviewing and presenting budgets, analyze financial information to ensure all operations are within budget.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
- Collaborates and communicates with logistics technicians, customer service representatives, service providers, and others involved in the shipment and receipt of products.
Key Skills/ Experience:
- Any accounting certificate will be considered an advantage.
- Fluency in English language (Written and Spoken).
- Any experience with accounting software will be considered an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Internet, Microsoft applications, especially Excel.
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines.
- Be self motivated with the ability to work well under pressure, dynamic and able to have initiative.
- Be able to meet deadlines and prioritise workload and any other duties required by the organisation.
1400 – 1600 Euros gross based on experience (flexibility for exceptional candidates )
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the reference: Bookkeeper – VAC-N488. We look forward to hearing from you!