- Employer: Pafilia
Blue Orange Property Management Services Ltd, is seeking to recruit a Customer Care Senior Manager to join a highly active team. The successful candidate will ensure that customers receive the best possible service and assistance with their enquiries and concerns regarding their properties/projects.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department
• Direct the daily operations of the customer service team
• Ensure that regular, timely and effective communication is maintained with all customers
• Ensure that problems are identified and rectified promptly.
• Ensure effective customer service and support, related to communal areas, landscaping, housing and pool maintenance, property cleaning and security surveillance.
• Proactively ensure that the customer receives full and correct information regarding any inquiries.
• Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards
• Apply principles of Total Quality Management (TQM) in all dealings with customers, service providers, and other departments
• Cultivate effective relationships with the Heads of departments as to facilitate diligent action towards the resolution of any problems occurs.
• Prepare summary yearly reports for overall performance and for specific projects in a review meeting in relation to customer care services and performance metrics.
• Monitor customer interactions and response times to issues that may arise, and ensure that appropriate action is taken to improve response times
• Cultivate relationships with clients that support re-ordering of any services and good referrals
• Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability
• Liaise with company management to support and implement growth strategies
• Regularly assess the level of competence of his staff, identify training needs, support the application of new knowledge, and encourage reflective practice
• Periodically review Standard Practice Instructions, Work Procedures, and Forms to improve service effectiveness and Total Customer Satisfaction
• University degree Business Administration or related field
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in a similar role, at least 5 years in customer relationship management role
• Excellent knowledge of the English language, both written and oral
• Excellent Computer skills, MS Office, Internet & Outlook Express
• Ability to build strong relationships with clients
• Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Very effective organizational skills
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.