Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Golden Careers Recruitment
On behalf of our clients – an ICPAC licensed audit company in Nicosia, we are looking for an Auditor to join their professional team.
- Providing assistance over the management of a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality services;
- Conducting assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end;
- Interaction and cooperation with other auditing team members if required;
- Communication with clients and evaluation of their needs and specifications, providing additional help and guidance to clients on a consultancy basis;
- Communication with internal and external counterparties, including lawyers, accountants, internal and external auditors, government authorities as required;
- Performing other audit duties as assigned.
- Working experience in Accounting / Audit for 3 years or more;
- Knowledge of SIC, PAYE, VAT preparations as applicable will be considered as an advantage;
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics and/or ACCA/ACA/CAT qualified/part-qualified will be considered as an advantage;
- Eligibility to live and work in Cyprus;
- Fluency in oral and written English;
- Knowledge of Greek and/or Russian will be considered as advantage;
- Computer Software (Word/Excel etc) proficiency;
- Experience with Caseware Audit International will be considered as an advantage.
- excellent planning and time-management skills;
- strong problem solving skills;
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
What the company offers:
- competitive salary;
- opportunities of professional growth and development;
- friendly and modern working environment.