Due to the expansion of our office, we seek to employ a highly motivated individual to be part of our accounting team.
The individual will be under the Accounting department which will consist of 6 people, and will be directed and supervised by the Head of the department.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Recording bookkeeping entries in our accounting software.
- Bookkeeping of local and international clients.
- Monthly reconciliations of debtors, creditors, banks.
- Preparation and submission of VAT Reports.
- Organizing and filing.
- Daily completion of routine accounting tasks.
- Monthly preparation and submission of VIES forms
- University/College Degree in Accounting and/or holder of LCCI Higher.
- Fluent in English and Greek language (additional languages will be considered as an advantage)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office.(word, excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to meet the above duties and responsibilities
- Team working skills
- Organisation and time management skills
- Minimum 1+ year of relevant work experience
Interested applicants, may send their CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org.
On the subject of the e-mail, include the word ACCOUNTANT
Career Level / Επίπεδο καριέραςMid Level
Experience / Εμπειρία1 year
Annual Salary / Ετήσιος μισθόςNot Available