Our client is a new and exciting, well-funded startup pioneering the Cyber Security industry. Developing and creating innovative defense and security solutions. They are currently looking for a System Administrator.
As a System Administrator you will develop, monitor, and optimize the architecture of the company’s systems. You will work closely with R&D to achieve stream-lined pipelines for research, development and delivery as well as assist with DevOps tasks, including CI/CD and Automation infrastructures.
- Administrator various aspects of Linux-based servers including racking, deployment, software installations, upgrades, backups, implementing of monitoring systems, implementing self-healing systems
- Design and implement robust CI/CD pipelines
- Assess existing implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Maintain system performance by performing routine audits, monitoring and analysis of the systems and software.
- Troubleshooting system hardware, software
- Deployment of services using virtualization and containerization technologies
- Secure system by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- LINUX, Windows, MacOS experience
- Advanced Linux operating and networking knowledge.
- Strong Knowledge of bash and Python scripting.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills (network, hardware, OS, performance related problems).
- Proficiency in Virtualization and Containerization technologies (Docker, Docker-registry, Docker Compose, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with configuration and utilization (any) of HTTP/HTTPS, DNS, DHCP Servers, LDAP servers, etc.
- Familiarity with database technologies such as MySQL and MongoDB.
- Good knowledge of Backup and Restore systems.
- Experience in Devops tools (Jenkins, Gitlab and/or others)
- Familiarization with monitoring systems (Nagios or Centreon)
- Compassionate, trustworthy and reliable;
- Quick and self-learner, innovative, self-motivated and open minded
- Team player, proactive and problem solver;
- Seeks advice and support from colleagues;
- Provides advice and support to colleagues;
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential;
- Taking responsibility for own actions