Our client is a CySEC licensed and well-established investment firm that provide comprehensive investment services and their aim is to offer all clients the opportunity to trade forex and CFDs on stock, commodities and indexes. They are currently looking for a Senior Dealer to join their team. The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and will be willing to work on a shift basis.
- Monitor the risk management system of the company.
- Define hedging strategies.
- Manage liquidity providers.
- Monitor company’s exposure and take decisions accordingly.
- Generate reporting
- Responsible to interact with admins and troubleshoot any issues that arise in the day-to-day operations of the client and broker business.
- Responsible for all trading activities, integrations and further trading technologies development.
- Responding, investigating and resolving various incidents related to many systems
- Prepare best execution reports.
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or related field.
- Relevant experience of at least 2 years is a MUST.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in the English language.
- Excellent numerical abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of the technical and fundamental analysis.
- Candidate must understand the FX markets and have a genuine inclination towards financial trading.
- IMPORTANT: Position is based on rotating weekly shifts (8am-4pm, 4pm-12am, 12am-8am)*.