On behalf of our client, we are currently looking for a Senior C++ Developer. The successful candidate will fit the following profile.
You know how to program and can translate business tasks into technical solutions. You are familiar with the decomposition of tasks and can work independently. You have self-criticism and responsibility. If this sounds like you, we will be happy to receive your application for this role.
In addition to good programming skills, the candidate must be able to make independent technical decisions. You will have the target, and will need to decide how to achieve it.
- Company’s own MQL5 programming language (included into TIOBE rating) and compiler, as well as development tools (a debugger, a profiler and an optimizer)
- High-load distributed client-server systems
- Distributed computing environment
- Integration with financial exchange platforms and systems
- Systems with an increased hack resistance
- Secure communication protocolsTechnologies applied: C++, IPC, multiprocessing, TCP, asynchronous sockets, OpenCL, fault tolerance, real-time failover, scalable geo-distributed systems.
The Advertising Analytics Systems project includes the following development fields:
- Big Data storage and processing systems
- Fault-tolerant geographically distributed low-latency systems
- Behavioral analysis systems: clustering, pattern recognition and modeling
- High-performance in-memory databases and mechanisms for their synchronization in a geo-distributed system.Technologies applied: C++, lock-free, low latency, multiprocessing, IPC
- C++ programming experience (preferably on Windows, but Linux experience is also welcomed)
- Profound knowledge of operating systems, algorithms and data structures
- Multi-threaded processing and inter-process communication
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of debugging tools and code optimization principles