This well-established and ambitious globally-regulated (including CySEC) CFD and Forex Broker with headquarters in Australia and further offices internationally, is seeking a Risk and Trading Operator to join their growing team in Limassol.
This is a great opportunity to work in a varied role and be overseen by and mentored by a team of industry professionals with years of industry experience. The company offers continuous personal development and a dynamic working environment.
This role is responsible for supporting the Head of Risk and Dealing in Australia. As the team and firm are small, the need to be flexible and understand high level goals will be essential to the role. The candidate will be expected to be able to manage the risk and dealing desk in the absence of the Risk and Dealing Manager. Some shift work and flexibility in working hours is required due to the global nature of the retail offering.
The role will also include oversight of information flows through back and middle office as well as third party risk systems, so an understanding of the trade cycle is crucial.
- Technology system monitoring
- Project Work (primarily product development).
- “Clear down” – ensure overnight account management processes are complete
- Daily handover to risk team in Australia
- Monitoring market risk
- Facilitating short selling
- Monitoring and investigating real time alerts
- Authorizing orders through pre trade filters
- Assessing post trade market misconduct alerts
- Margin Calls / liquidations
- Executing hedge trades
- Order Audits
- Client Queries via phone and live chat
- Identifying toxic order flow
- University Degree in Business, Mathematics or similar will be considered an advantage
- Previous experience in a similar role is a must
- CySEC Advance Certification
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Attention to detail