Privacy Minders, based in Cyprus and UK, provides customised data protection and security services enabling local, foreign and multinational organisations to comply with EU GDPR, UK GDPR and data protection laws.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Advise clients on privacy-related matters and data protection;
- Evaluate the data protection and privacy practices of clients;
- Develop and implement privacy program frameworks for clients;
- Develop organizational privacy policies, standards and/or guidelines;
- Carry out data inventories;
- Conduct privacy assessments, gap analyses, data protection impact assessments and audits;
- Assist clients in negotiating and drafting data processing and data sharing agreements and drafting other privacy-related documentation;
- Educate and raise data protection awareness within organizations and amongst customers;
- Take the DPO role for clients and/or support the designated DPO or privacy officer.
- Be part of the EU and UK Representative team for clients as per EU GDPR and UK GDPR respectively.
- Other related work.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You hold a bachelor or master’s degree in Law, IT or a subject demonstrating your interest in the data protection and privacy domain.
- You have knowledge of and experience with relevant data protection and privacy laws and regulations and in particular EU GDPR.
- Possession of relevant qualifications such as CIPM, CIPT, CIPP/E, CISM, CISSP, as well as involvement in industry related organizations will be considered an asset.
- You are fluent in English and Greek (knowledge of other languages will be considered an advantage).
- You are able to work collaboratively in a team setting and at the same time be confident in taking initiative and ownership.
- You possess excellent client service skills and you are able to maintain confidentiality, integrity, responsibility and professionalism.
- You are eager and committed to use and grow your knowledge and skills and actively support Privacy Minders’ journey in becoming a leading privacy consulting firm.
- A competitive salary package based on qualifications, experience and skills.
- The opportunity to work in the cutting-edge field of Privacy and be involved in intriguing projects.
How to apply
Send your CV together with a cover letter to us through the application form in the careers section or our website (https://www.privacyminders.com/careers/) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference ‘’ Privacy Consultant’’ no longer than 15th of July 2021 and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Please read our privacy notice at https://www.privacyminders.com/privacy-notice/ prior contacting us.
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Career LevelMid Level
Annual SalaryNot Available