What the job involves: Pet shop assistants are involved in a variety of different tasks; from looking after the animals in the shop to advising owners on pet care and maintaining stock.
Your day-to-day tasks could include:
* Feeding and providing water to animals
* Checking the animals for any signs of illness
* Cleaning out animal accommodation
* Dealing with customer needs
* Advising clients on pet care ownership
* Selling pet care products and maintaining stock levels
Personal qualities: You will need to have a genuine passion for animals and be committed to their welfare. As a pet shop assistant, you will be in a position to ensure that owners receive the correct advice in order to provide their pets with the care and attention they deserve. You will need to be confident in handling animals and have excellent communication skills. Working conditions: The work will usually include a significant amount of weekend work and can also involve working evenings.
Call 99331212 for any queries.
Career Level / Επίπεδο καριέραςEntry Level
Experience / ΕμπειρίαFresh
Annual Salary / Ετήσιος μισθός€10,000-€20,000