Our client is a well-established service provider with offices in Limassol, providing a number of services such as, legal advice, corporate services , HRM, IT and more. They are currently searching for a Payroll Officer to join their team.
This is an opportunity that will put you on the fast track to career success. If you have previous experience in a similar role, good knowledge of Microsoft office Excel and you’re looking for a new opportunity, then feel free to apply for this job today.
- Assist in the preparation and calculation of the monthly payroll;
- Calculate bonuses and allowances;
- Prepare employees’ compensation by the end of each month using payroll software;
- Ensure all payroll transactions are processed efficiently;
- Collect, calculate, and enter data in order to maintain and update payroll information;
- Compile summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages and reporting on this.
- University Degree or Diploma in Accounting/Finance/Mathematics or in a related field;
- 1-2 years of experience in the field of payroll;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office Excel is a must;
- Experience in the Forex/CFDs industry will be considered as an advantage;
- Fluency in the English language, oral and written;
- Self-motivated, energetic with ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail and critical thinking.
- Ability to work during the following working hours: Monday to Thursday 09:00a.m. – 18:00 p.m. with one hour lunch break and Friday 9:00a.m. – 15:00 p.m. with half-hour lunch break.