Our client is a well-established service provider with offices in Limassol, providing a number of services such as, legal advice, corporate services , HRM, IT and more. They are currently searching for a Payroll Officer to join their team. The successful candidate will have experience in a similar position as well as an exposure in remuneration policies.
- Lead the preparation and calculation of the monthly payroll;
- Calculate bonuses and allowances;
- Prepare employees’ compensation by the end of each month using payroll software;
- Ensure all payroll transactions are processed efficiently;
- Collect, calculate, and enter data in order to maintain and update payroll information;
- Compile summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages and reporting on this.
- Previous experience in Payroll Process is a must;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office Excel is a must;
- University Degree or Diploma in Accounting/Finance/Mathematics or in a related field;
- Exposure in remuneration policies;
- Experience in the field of payroll will be considered as an advantage;
- Fluency in the English language, oral and written;
- Self-motivated, energetic with ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail and critical thinking.
- Fully covered medical insurance
- Flexible hours for working mothers
- Employee referral bonuses
- 21 days annual leave
- Daily breakfast/lunch in lower prices
- Free snacks, fruits and beverages