Our clients is a well-established and ambitious globally regulated (including CySEC) CFD and Forex Broker with Head Quarters in Australia and further offices internationally.
They are currently looking to recruit a full-time Partners Operations Manager to join their growing team in Limassol. The successful candidate will ideally have experience in customer service/sales within the FX industry and knowledge of affiliates / IB / partnerships markets will be considered an advantage.
- Assist in the onboarding of Affiliates / IB’s/ Money Managers and other company partners.
- Acquisition of new partners
- Negotiate the terms of each partnership based upon the existing rebate structures.
- Assist in the monitoring of affiliates and IBs on a daily basis to optimize affiliate activities and partner performance.
- Educate the partners on the company’s platforms, trading products, account opening/deposit, and withdrawal procedures.
- Proactively work to retain existing business and reactivate partners.
- Maintain direct contact with affiliates and IBs via telephone, live chat, and email, ensuring excellent service standards and loyalty.
- Enforce a prudent approach and due diligence to the regulatory framework as per the company policies, ethos, and ethics.
- Working with the team to ensure KPIs are met.
- Supporting and assisting all departments as required.
- Travel to affiliate conferences and events where required.
- A good understanding of forex CFD’s and at least 1 year’s experience in the industry, preferably in a sales/customer service position.
- Knowledge of affiliates / IB / partnerships markets will be considered an advantage.
- Driven and results orientated
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Computer literacy with an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Competitive remuneration package and Health Insurance following probation period.