Our client is a well-established and ambitious globally regulated (including CySEC) CFD and Forex Broker with Head Quarters in Australia and further offices internationally.
They are currently looking to recruit an Operations Officer to join their growing team in Limassol. The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter with a genuine interest in the financial markets and trading.
- Monitor and respond to operations inbox incoming tickets;
- Manage projects assigned to you via Monday.com;
- Daily data integrity checks and clearance of exception reports;
- Creation of Salesforce or other reports as requested;
- Investigate and review the current business process that underpin key customer journeys, identify the desired state for these processes and escalate potential projects for improvement;
- Undertake internal consultancy to identify and test initiatives that will drive business value;
- Work closely with department heads and IT to spec out and prioritize tasks to streamline the business;
- Consult with your manager to guide and influence long term and strategic decision-making within the company;
- Creates Policies and Procedures to guide best practice and adherence to company policies;
- Support a culture of excellence and continuous improvement;
- Suggest and implement improvements on our processes or tools.
- Motivated self-starter thrives in a fast-paced, innovative and challenging environment.
- Genuine interest in the financial markets and trading (some experience would be useful but not essential).
- Strong communication skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Ideally with a degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, and/or a Mathematics
- Strong Excel skills would also be an advantage.