- Employer: Pafilia
A collection of the world’s most renowned architects, designers and engineers came together to originate ONE. They all shared our vision and affinity to deliver an exceptional, unique, and genuine building with unrivalled quality, striking aesthetic and breath-taking elegance that redefines Limassol and luxury living.
ONE is seeking to recruit enthusiastic, client oriented and friendly Front Office Agent (Russian Speaking) to join our growing team of people. The Front Office Agent will represent our operations first point of contact with our residence and guests.
He/she will be responsible to oversee all receptionist and secretarial duties at our main entrance desk. He/she will perform a range of duties including answering phone calls, communicating any matters and managing/assisting on our residence inquiries.
His/her central goal is to provide our residents with outstanding customer service and support. As the ‘face’ of ONE, he/she will be presentable and friendly, with exceptional people’s skills. Must have a talent for multi-tasking, with excellent communication and organizational skills.
Location: ONE, Limassol
• Greeting and welcoming guests as they approach the front desk.
• Answering questions and addressing complaints.
• Report any issues, concerns, damages in communal areas and client properties.
• Perform duties under the relevant procedures and instructions of the House Manager.
• Understand the company’s policy on work shifts, guest’s possessions and privacy issues.
• Report and return any residents’/guests’ properties found.
• Report cases of property damage in commercial and residential spaces to the Maintenance department and House Manager.
• Communicate and follow up any information to the necessary department for resolving.
• Clean and store all essential equipment at the end of the shift.
• Maintaining a clean, tidy, smart and well-organized work environment.
• Tidying up the lobby area and surroundings.
• Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
• Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary.
• Keep updated records and files.
• Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, booking services, schedules etc.)
• Monitor and log office sales, expenses and costs.
• High school diploma.
• Two years of previous experience in a similar position.
• Proficiency in Russian & English. Knowledge of any other language (i.e Greek) will be considered an advantage.
• Valid work permit in Cyprus
• In-depth knowledge of office management and bookkeeping.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word).
• Great interpersonal and communication skills.
• Customer-oriented mindset.
• Organisational skills.
• Attention to detail.
A remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.