WHO WE ARE
Yiannakou Home Designs – Studio 2 (YHD) is a well established company founded by Nicos Yiannakou in 1984. The company is distinguished above others in the retail market of Interior and Exterior Textiles, Curtains, Blinds and Home Accessories. YHD company works with retail and wholesale customers all over Cyprus, and owns 3 shops – 2 in Limassol and 1 in Nicosia – while also it operates a curtain production department in Limassol.
Yiannakou Home Designs – Studio 2 is looking to recruit an energetic, motivated, and sales-oriented representative to work as a Shop Manager, Sales & Customer Support Officer.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interact and communicate in a courteous and professional manner with all customers.
- Help retail customers find what they are looking for in the store.
- Generate quotes to customers.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with all customers (retail and wholesale).
- Reach out to customer leads through calls and emails.
- Communicate with customers to handle, follow-up and accurately record all enquiries and requests professionally and efficiently, reporting to colleagues and management, as required.
- Monitor and assist in achieving agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales with team members in the production and installation departments.
- Monitor and manage company’s online ads.
- Carry out all other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience with fabrics, curtains, blinds or any other relevant fields.
- Knowledge on curtains manufacturing processes and quotation.
- Experience in sales and customer support (curtains and blinds sectors will be considered an advantage).
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
- Organized, diligent and detail oriented.
- Excellent standard of computer literacy, showing confidence in working with word-processing, spreadsheets and databases software packages (e.g. Microsoft Office).
- Proven written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English.
- A competitive remuneration scheme will be offered to the successful candidate based on skills and experience.
- 13th Salary.
- Bonus on Sales.
Applicants should forward a detailed CV to email@example.com or call at 25350627 by 31/08/2021.
Please note that all applications will be treated with strict confidence , ensuring GDPR compliance.
Experience / Εμπειρία3 years
Annual Salary / Ετήσιος μισθός€10,000-€20,000