Our client is a well-established and ambitious broker expanding globally and is currently looking to recruit a full-time Legal & Corporate Assistant for its Limassol office. This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and exciting role and be part of an excellent team.
- Assist in day to day legal and corporate matters.
- Review and update company legal documents.
- Collaborate with the corporate services team to maintain the corporate documents for the group of companies.
- Assist in the gathering of internal information in response to regulatory requests.
- Perform various general administrative duties (such as file creation and maintenance of ongoing administrative projects).
- Collaborate with other departments to create a culture of compliance.
- Prepare and submit application forms for third party providers.
- Qualified university/certificate graduate, a law, business or accountancy degree and / or previous legal/corporate services experience will be considered a strong advantage.
- Experience in financial services or a Forex broker preferred.
- Proven experience in working to deadlines in projects involving various documents and moving parts that need to be delivered simultaneously. Exceptionally well-organised with a close attention to detail.
- Proactive and ability to analyse and interpret information quickly.
- Problem-solving skills and diligent ability to see an issue through to resolution.
- Self-starter who can work alone but under supervision and motivated by meeting deadlines.
- Intelligent and willing to keep learning.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, both oral and written.
- Medical insurance after successful completion of 6-month probation
- Annual paid leave of 22 business days