Our client is a CySEC regulated investment firm that was founded in 2009 and since then has grown to a large and well established international investment firm becoming a true industry leader.
Their extensive experience combined with support for well over 30 languages, makes them a the broker of choice for traders of all levels internationally.
They are currently looking to grow their dynamic team by adding a Junior Middle Office Officer.
- Monitoring the system used by the department and analysing various reports
- Conducting reviews and investigations of clients’ trading activity
- Monitoring and ensuring swift actions are being taken in order to manage a range of risks
- Identifying, examining and reporting any suspicious activities related to the violation of the Terms and Conditions or financial regulations
- Working with other departments to perform daily duties and to achieve common goals
- Staying up to date with market and economic developments
- Working on shift schedule
- BSc/MSc in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or any other relevant field (first or upper second-class honours)
- CySEC certification will be considered a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Organised and methodological, with close attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Fluency in English
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills