- Employer: UNITEAM
On behalf of our client, a wholesale distributor, we are looking for a Junior Accountant to be based at their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Registers financial transactions in the accounting system
- Prepares Company’s payments
- Assists with the preparation of VAT returns
- Prepares and informs the partners regarding their monthly financial statements
- Responsible for the department’s communication such as emails, etc.
- Maintains the petty cash
- Makes sure that all policies are followed based on the company’s procedures
- University Diploma in Accounting & Finance or related field
- LCCI Higher will be considered an advantage
- Fluent in Greek and English language
- Knowledge of SAP will be considered an advantage
- Proficient with Microsoft package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Eager to learn and passionate to work
- Experience in a similar role will be considered an advantage
- Salary directly dependent on candidate’s profile and experience
- Friendly working environment
- Opportunities for career and personal development
All CVs will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.